☑ THE MOST breathtaking dreamy aurora projector night ambient light
☑ displays patterns of northern lights, stars, moon
☑ manually or automatically switch into single-color, dual-color and tri-color mode on the remote
☑ up to 13 different mode colors settings to create magical aurora
☑ also works as a stereo music speaker
☑ remote controls timer, light color, brightness, mode, sound
☑ see product images for specifications
Perfect gift idea for kids or friends; perfect decor for home, events, parties.
~The Northern Light Therapy~
1. Calms stress & anxiety
- Blue, green and red are known to be the most used lighting colors for stressed, depressed and anxious people to escape for a peace of mind, our Aurora Projector has 13 different color combos to give you exactly what you need
2. Relaxes kids with autism and ADHD
- Flickering and harshly colored lights could confuse or even harm them, researches recommend blue and other mellow hues to calm them. The soothing motion of the northern lights provides a relaxing environment for concentration. Our Aurora Projector comes with a remote control to set your own darkness, color and more.
3. Improves mental health
- If you work in an office with fluorescent lights and it’s pitch black by the time you get out, you probably lack vitamin D. While our Aurora Projector can’t provide vitamin D, you can stimulate natural northern lights at home to help with sleep disorders, and even depression.
4. Easier relaxation, less headaches
- As mentioned in #1, the right colors can help calming us down. Our Aurora projector creates an immersive experience to transform your room into your safe space. It is also a Bluetooth speaker which you can play background music or white noise while you relax.
- The Aurora Borealis is up in the harsh cold north and it’s definitely not easily accessible for many. If you have never had the chance to witness the magnificent dancing light waves, bring one to your room now!
Do's & Don'ts
- Keep it plugged in to enjoy the northern lights
- Position the projector in a corner for it to spread out to the ceiling & walls
- Turn on the Bluetooth of the projector and connect it to your phone
- Use a 5V/2A adapter, otherwise it might not work normally or might get damaged
- Don't use it in humid or moist areas, definitely don't put it in the water
- Don't look directly into the projector lamp